BS418 indoor TETRA base station
- Power efficient : Low power consumption – with possibility of high output power version.
- Easy integration – open API : Unlimited integration into customized applications and existing systems
- High capacity. High efficiency : Up to 16 TETRA carriers and with 64 time slots
- Flexible and scalable : 100% IP-based technology provides full architectural network flexibility
- Cost-effective indoor base station : The high-capacity indoor base station is the most user-friendly, flexible and cost-effective TETRA infrastructure system available. With its high reliability and unique design it is the ideal solution for mission-critical communications.
- Full network flexibility : The DAMM TetraFlex® system is scalable and can handle sites of any size – from one-site solutions with local coverage to large-scale multisite solutions, using any combination of outdoor and indoor DAMM TetraFlex base stations. The intelligent DAMM TetraFlex software enables simple and smooth site expansion, even while the system is in operation. The 100% IP-based technology provides full architectural network flexibility with all network components connected in a single state-of-the-art infrastructure without the need for a central switch.
- High capacity, high efficiency : The TetraFlex Indoor Base Stations can be configured with up to 16 TETRA carriers in two racks, giving a total of 64 time slots with access to all field-replaceable units and terminals from the front. Excellent receiver sensitivity is achieved with the Tower Mounted Amplifier/Duplexer (TMA/TMD) by eliminating receiver cable loss. Additionally, the TMD enables dual-diversity operation using only two antennas. The TetraFlex Indoor Base Stations are characterized by extremely low power consumption and can optionally be delivered as a high output power version.
- Secure and failure tolerant : Featuring full support for battery backup as well as redundant controllers, power supplies and carriers, TetraFlex meets your highest requirements for reliability. The intelligent decentralized architecture replicates information to all sites in the network, avoiding any single point of failure.
- Unlimited application integration : TetraFlex is supplied with Application Gateways for easy access to the Application Programming Interface (API), Packet Data Gateways and Voice Gateways, allowing you straight-forward development of customer-designed applications or integration into existing telephone systems and control room equipment. As an independent TETRA infrastructure provider DAMM TetraFlex Base Stations are IOP certified for full compatibility with all TETRA terminals, providing you with the option to freely choose your favourite terminal brand.
- Wide range of advanced software tools : The TetraFlex system is available with a wide range of application software such as Voice and Data Log System, Dispatcher, Group Bridge and a comprehensive Network Management tool including subscriber management and network performance statistics.
The DAMM TetraFlex Indoor System consists of the BS418 Base Station for up to 16 carriers,in high power or normal power version, and comes with a Tower Mounted Amplifier/Duplexer. The system is pre-installed with the DAMM TetraFlex Software package.
- DAMM TetraFlex System – Default settings
- Organizations max : 1000
- Profiles max : 10000
- Subscribers max : 150000
- Nodes max : 999
- Voice GW Connection max : 32
- Application GW Connections max. 20
- Application GW Streams max. 100
- Application GW Streams (Client) max. 32
- Log Servers max : 25
- Terminal GW Connections max : 10
- Base Station
- Frequency Bands : 300 to 825 MHz
- Bandwidth : 5/10/14Mhz
- Transmitter and Receiver
- TX power transceiver: Max 25 W TETRA
- TX power transceiver (high power version):
Max 62.5 W TETRA
- TX power at antenna connector: 0.5 W to 10 W TETRA remotely adjustable
- TX power at antenna connector (high power version): 0.5 W to 25 W TETRA remotely adjustable
- RX sensitivity static: -121 dBm with diversity (-117 dBm without diversity)
- RX sensitivity dynamic: -118 dBm with diversity (-112 dBm without diversity)
- Receiver Diversity: Dual as standard
- Tower Mounted Amplifier/Duplexer: Combines TX and RX to one antenna and (TMD412) amplifies the RX signals.
- Redundancy BSC and Power Supply: Hot Standby
- Synchronization: Internal or external with GPS
- Antenna Connections
- TMD operation: One TX/RX-A and one RX-B antenna
- TMA operation: One TX and two RX antennas
- GPS antenna: One GPS antenna per BSC. Active (+5 VDC)
- Cavity combiner system: Motor tuned with support for up to 16 carriers per antenna
- Hybrid combiner system: Available as option for max. 4 carriers
( From https://www.dammcellular.com/)